Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Knitted with Love T-shirts

THIS FUNDRAISER IS NOW CLOSED

I wanted to do a fundraiser through bonfire funds for those that would like to show support for Knitted with Love. I have decided the price would be $5 more than the base price because I don't want my friends to pay too much for them. The base prices are

"Softstyle Unisex T-shirt = $10 base
Youth T-shirt = $10 base
Longsleeve T-shirt = $15 base
Hooded Sweatshirt = $30 base"

So, just add $5 to those prices. And as far as I understand it, which I will be getting clarification, you won't be charged until the fundraiser goal. So, if the goal is set to 50, then you won't be charged for the shirt you order until that goal is met. I messaged them and am waiting on a reply. I don't know though if the shirt is sent out either way.

Please think about showing Knitted with Love your support through purchasing a t-shirt or spreading the word about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment