Monday, August 12, 2013

Slight change to the mission



NOTICE: I have felt led to make a slight change to Knitted with Love. Instead of offering hats and booties, I am going to stick with knitted toys only. The reason is because hats and booties you can get anywhere and I always take a chance at making them the wrong size. Whereas with a knitted toy, I can make other things besides an animal, such as a cupcake, coming soon, and other things.




I also want to add a little something to these: a knitted letter to go with your little one's name. A for Amy, C for Chris, etc and sew it somewhere on the stuffed toy. That way, your child will always know that it was made ESPECIALLY for them. I have four or five requests on the waiting lists and will complete those, but requests from here on out will be for knitted toys. I can also work on making them bigger. I will expand later to making blankets and lovies with embroidered names, etc, but for now, I will stick to the stuffed toys. Those seem to really be popular more than hats and booties.

No comments:

Post a Comment